Federal Election Commission, USAdmin
In 1975, the United States of America established the Commission called the Federal Election Commission in the US. The FEC is the Commission or a scheme that holds complete responsibility regarding US Elections.
The Federal Commission segregated into six different Commissioners, whereas these Commissioners will appoint by the President of the US. From a total of six Commissioners, only three will nominate to the same party by the President of the US.Sponsored Links:
US Territories and States:
Types of Commissions in the US, Federal Election Commission:
|1||Ellen. L Weintraub||Democrat||FEC Chairman|
|2||Matthew S. Peterson||Republican||FEC Vice- Chairman|
|3||Caroline C. Hunter||Republican||FEC Commissioner|
|4||Steven T. Walther||Independent||FEC Commissioner|
Duties of Federal Election Commission, US:
- The Federal Election Commission is appointed to take responsibility regarding funds rising to FEC.
- The Federal Election Commission is also appointed to take responsibility in spending to the FEC.
- The restrictions on the contribution made to influence the Federal Election Commission.
- To maintain the restrictions on expenditure and to influence the Federal Election Commission.
- The US FEC deals with the public financing of Presidential